Nevada-Las Vegas

Photo Booth - Vegas Clicks

Has anyone heard of Vegas Clicks? Any pros or cons? I'm considering them for a photo booth rental.

Re: Photo Booth - Vegas Clicks

• ericandmarieericandmarie member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    I'm using Vegas Booths [CLICK]. I was recommended by a friend that used them for her wedding in May. They're awesome, easy to work with and the cheapest I found. It includes props and he threw in a 'social media kiosk' for free. It was only a $99 deposit and the remainder is due the day of. HIGHLY recommend them.
  • We are using Shutterbooth and have had a great experience working with them so far.

I have not heard of Vegas Clicks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No experience with Clicks but ShutterBooth was FANTASTIC!  Can't recommend them highly enough!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I called ShutterBooth first based on your recommendation the other day; however they were very pricey and not willing to negotiate at all. Vegas Clicks was much more reasonable - I am hoping they are not bad since much cheaper
  • I got a discount on Shutterbooth because they are one of Maggiano's preferred vendors and that's where we had our reception.  I loved them and we got a lot of extras (memory book, dvd of ALL photos, etc.) but I can see how they'd be on the high end of price with no discounts.  Check Yelp and google reviews for Clicks and see what other people are saying.  Are there any reviews for them on here or wedding wire?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We also got a bridal show discount with Shutterbooth. It might be worth it to check in to reviews like @dbacksgirl said, just to make sure you aren't going to end up disappointed with a company that was cheaper. If you can find some good reviews, I wouldn't worry too much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We will probably be using http://www.joy-squad.com/ -- the reason i like them is because it's not a booth :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards