Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Need Recommendations: Bridal Makeup

Hi!!

Hoping to get some help/recommendations for my bridal makeup! I'm overwhelmed by the options and looking for personal advice. I can't spend $300+ on my makeup, hoping to get $100 or less. Also, would like a free trial. Maybe someone knows someone at a mall counter??

I live in Bergen County NJ and the wedding is in Pearl River, NY. I'll take any and all recommendations!!!

Re: Need Recommendations: Bridal Makeup

• If you're looking for a makeup artist for $100 or less in a particular area, you might have more luck on your local board. 

I don't know if there is MAC where you're getting married, but one option is to get your makeup done at a MAC counter/store. The way it generally works is that you go to the store at the time your makeup artist is working and they do a "trial" while they're simultaneously working on other people. You can then make an appointment for the day of your wedding when they're working. On that day, you get a one hour solo appointment with the makeup artist. The only cost is having to pay $50 on products. Of course, this isn't the on-site experience, but it's probably the cheapest professional application you can find…

Good luck!

• Hello! I'm going to agree with crimonsaffron. I would go to the MAC or Sephora at Palisades Mall (probably the closet to Pearl River) and ask which artist woul be willing to take on freelance work or able to take it on and I you can make an appt for a trial (which would be at counter).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards