Oregon

hmm

I really want to go to the Harry Potter Theme Park.

Don't judge.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hmm

• edited December 2011
    ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some butterbeer!
  • sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah. Big time!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    LOL .. No judging here!! Why do you think we were talking about going to Disney World for our honeymoon? We were going to spend an entire day at Harry Potter. That's the only thing I'm sad about over the decision not to go DW. I WANNA see HP!! Those are some of my favorite movies!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad I'm not alone with my Harry Potter dorkiness. I want Butterbeer too! And (no laughing!) I want to send something to someone postmarked from Hogsmeade.

Glee update! I watched it...and am now probably completely hooked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOL ... Crap. Now I HAVE to see Glee. I'll have to get my loving nerd to download it for me so I can join the cool kids club!! Smile
  • edited December 2011
    OOOH Glad you loved it Nannabug!! I'm so hooked and can't wait till the next season starts!
  • edited December 2011
    *snicker*

I love this board. <3 That's all.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_hmm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:6de9a610-ca22-40d8-bfd6-fff931058c10Post:389263f1-1f60-4b97-b2f9-5f66de14fbef">Re: hmm</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL ... Crap. Now I HAVE to see Glee. I'll have to get<strong> my loving nerd</strong> to download it for me so I can join the cool kids club!!
    Posted by snarky_girl[/QUOTE]

I have one of those too! It's quite convenient :)

Except when he's talking about server stuff from work, then my eyes glaze over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_hmm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:6de9a610-ca22-40d8-bfd6-fff931058c10Post:c94e3087-ba5b-42a0-9720-156aa0a96a50">Re: hmm</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: hmm : I have one of those too! It's quite convenient :) Except when he's talking about server stuff from work, then my eyes glaze over.
    Posted by nannabug42[/QUOTE]

OMG! I totally do that. And what's worse? His BFFs are all computer nerds. I get so lost in conversations with the three of them I just starting singing songs to entertain myself. Then again - I'm so NOT tech savvy. I get lost on megabytes, terrabytes and any other jargon they toss out. When the computer doesn't work, I whine and point at it. I accuse it of "being out to get me" until he takes pity on me and fixes whatever seems to be the issue.
  • edited December 2011
    All of his are too! And to make it worse, they ALL are professional computer nerds. I can follow the computer speak (sadly.) My nerd is the senior network admin for the Oregon Dept of Ed. So he starts talking server and network stuff and I start to feel very very stupid.

Also, not going to lie. I tune a good chunk of it out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards