Attire & Accessories Forum

Buying dress online

So I found a dress online at David's Bridal that I am in love with, and of course they don't sell it in the store. Has anyone had experience with buying a dress online from them? 

I am thinking of buying they dress since it is such a good deal and from the pictures I am in love with it and can't get it out of my mind. I talked with my Mom and she agrees that buying it would be ok and if for some reason I end up hating it I could always return it or sell it.

Just trying to get another opinion and see if anyone else has had experience with DB online!

Re: Buying dress online

• I only have experience with bridesmaid dresses! But we all had a good experience (got exactly what we wanted and fast!) 

I kind of wish I bought my dress online since the deals are so good right now and my dress is now $200 less online (and in my size) but the dress I tried on was in my size and the last one in the store so I took it home that day.

Just double check their return policy, I think with all the sales going on- they might be final.  But as you said, you could always sell it if it doesn't work out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards