Oregon
Options

Inn at Seventh Mountain - Bend - bummed out :(

Just wanted to gripe a little bit because after having multiple email communications with the wedding coordinator for the Inn at Seventh Mountain Resort in Bend about my wedding ceremony, she finds out from her supervisor that they don't generally book ceremonies without the reception.  Basically I was told if I was still interested MONTHS from now and my date was still available (June 30th, 2012) they would do just the ceremony for me at a price higher than what their proposal indicates (but didn't say how much). Essentially they want to keep the date open for someone who wants to spend more money at their venue than we are willing to pay.

I'm mostly just bummed out because I've been trying to find the perfect ceremony and reception venues for the FI and I for the last year and THIS WAS FINALLY IT for the ceremony.  And if we had the budget we would just do the whole thing at Seventh Mtn and forgo the original reception plan, but it's just not going to work out.

Bottom line - if you are considering the Inn at Seventh Mountain, just know you will have to do both the ceremony and reception there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards