Florida-Central Florida

Venue Available for subrental for a December 27th, 2014 Wedding Event

We booked a great venue in the Orlando area for December 27th, 2014 but we have decided due to over-bearing family members to scale the wedding down and hold it in a more intimate setting.  We are looking for a couple interested in sub-renting the facility under our original agreement so that we do not loose our deposit.

The facility is the Lakeshore Center in Ocooe, FL. http://ocoeeeventcenter.com/new/ .   It is a fairly new facility located right on a lake.  There is a large Gazebo that is also part of the rental agreement that would be great for an outdoor ceremony.  If that doesn't interest you there is always the option either holding the wedding and reception inside the center or holding the wedding at a separate location.

The rental is from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.  There is a complete kitchen on site available for use.  Tables, chairs and dance floor are included in the rental.  A copy of the rental agreement can be provided for further details if interested.

Rental Amount:  $2082.55 ($1582.55 rental amount and $500 refundable security deposit)
Included is:
The facility rental from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. ($1300)
One additional prep hour 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. ($100)
On-site alcohol use ($100)
Tax ($82.55)
Refundable Security Deposit ($500)
(If you or someone you know is a resident of Ocoee, you can receive a discount of $130)

If you want to sub-rent the facility, my fiance and I will agree to you using the facility.  We will have to remain on the agreement so that I do not loose my deposit.  We will request your names be added so you have piece of mind that you have use of the facility.  Due immediately will be to us the deposit we placed to hold the date ($717.55).  The remaining balance will be due to the facility on 11/27/14.

If you are interested, respond to this posting and we can exchange information or I can answer any additional questions you may have.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards