Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Non-Religious Officiant

Looking for some advice. We are getting married in Weatherford, TX (West of Fort Worth) in May, and are looking for an officiant that can perform a non-religious ceremony. I know Weatherford has four justices of the peace...has anybody used any of these and could have recommendations good or bad? What about others in the area that you would recommend? Thanks in advance! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Non-Religious Officiant

• We're using a company called LoveNotes, they have several officiants from which you can choose and you can create your own ceremony, one of the options being a civil union (no religious references). They have really good reviews and as far as I can tell, they'll go pretty much anywhere in the DFW area.
    Not sure if that's what you're looking for but I was so happy to have found them. FI & I were both raised Catholic, are not practicing and do not attend church at all, and had no idea where to begin looking for an officiant. We put together a non-denominational Christian ceremony and it's including everything we want, none of the stuff we don't. Good luck!

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Marty Yonkin from Love Notes is the BEST!
  • kasmith1 said:

Marty Yonkin from Love Notes is the BEST!

That's who's marrying us! I was exited to be able to hire someone that had such good reviews

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Marty Yonkin from Love Notes is the BEST!
    That's who's marrying us! I was exited to be able to hire someone that had such good reviews
    I have had more compliments on our ceremony. Everyone LOVED it. We all laughed and cried. He takes time to get to know each couple and he does a fantastic job. You will be so glad you hired him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards