Oregon

Dress shops around PDX

I don't really like wedding dresses, but my family is insisting I try a few on. I don't really want to spend a lot of money (under $500). Any suggestions for places I could go with friendly people and moderately priced gowns? Thanks so much!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress shops around PDX

• I would suggest Tower Bridal - lots of dresses and most are in that price range (I got mine from there for about $600)

Good luck!
  • I went the online approach.. gets them off your back without having to try on a bunch. Just know the type you have in mind and go for keywords. :-) aka A Line, strapless, or halter etc. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You could try looking at the Brides Against Breast Cancer sale. They sell gently used gowns across the country and donate a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research. http://bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/
    It looks like the gowns will be in Portland on January 20th-22nd.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tower Bridal has closed. I would recommend Bridal Exclusives, Rosewood Bridal, and Charolette's.
  • Davids brial actually has basic dresses for under 200!! Other than that, Jcrew.com has amazing selection of bridesmaids dresses, some coming in white! You could snag one for around 120 easily, sometimes on clearance for 99! But they wont be gown style. Still a cool modern twist!
  • I actually found my dress at Goodwill. Wasn't looking to find one, saw the bridal section and had to peek. $70 later I had one that I love! I'll alter a little for my tastes, but any gown I bought would need that much,

Follow Me on Pinterest

Visit The Knot!    Visit The Nest!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards