South Carolina-Charleston

Charleston Photographer Suggestions please!

Hello! I am from New York, but my fiancé and I got engaged this past June in Charleston. We are getting married in June 2016, but are going back to Charleston next June for a trip and I would love to have (delayed) engagement pictures done there at that time. I would love suggestions for a photographer in the area who is reasonably priced for a simple engagement session. Thanks so much!

Re: Charleston Photographer Suggestions please!

• Hi! I am a professional photographer in Charleston! Please feel free to check out my website gallery at www.JenniferCollinsPhotography.com or via facebook page at www.facebook.com/JenniferCollinsPhotography ! I would love to work with you for your special time!
  • Jenna Marie Moore of Jenna Marie Weddings is FABULOUS!!!   Lovely girl, GREAT photographer, very reasonably priced.  She did daughter #1 maternity shoot, daughter #2 engagement/wedding photos and daughter #3 engagement and wedding to follow!!   You won't be disappointed!

• Jessica Hendricks of JNHendricks Photography is amazing!! We did our engagement photos with her and she's also doing my bridal pictures. Her prices are incredible. Check her out on Facebook! I posted some of my pictures she did for me.
  • Paige Winn! Tell her that her Oct 3, 2015 bride sent you. She's amazing.
  • Our photographer doubles in Charleston (where she lived for a while) and the Chicago/Wisconsin area where she lives full time. She offered to shoot an engagement session near her favorite fall home rental near Folly Beach, but we just didn't have time for the trip. Let her know that Candice from 2013 with the horse told you about her. She is incredible! Light Source Photography of Wisconsin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards