Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

pocketfold invitation size?

Hello!  I am doing DIY invitations and am ordering the pocket folds from cards and pockets.  I am going to pay extra to have a "invitation mat" secured to the pocket fold.  This means that the actual invitation piece will be 6.5 X 4.5.  Every template that I find is for the size of the invitation mat which is 6.75 X 4.75.  Has anyone ran into this problem?  I am just confused because every picture I see has an invitation mat so why is it so hard to get the right size template?

Thanks!

Re: pocketfold invitation size?

• Options
    I was looking at pocketfold (ended up not doing them) and cardsandpockets.com was a great resource. When you're on the site, they have a chat feature and I've found the people very knowledgeable. 
    They have templates for both a standard card (6.75 x 4.75) and a smaller card with a standard sized mat (6.5 x 4.5). 
  • Options
    Thanks I appreciate your feedback.  Unfortunately I do not care for any of the templates cards and pockets have to offer so I have had to look elsewhere (ex. etsy).  All of the templates that I have found are supposed to work for the A7 pocket fold that cards and pockets sells so I am just confused as to why all the templates are for the size of the invitation mat and not the actual invitation.  Just another thing to stress me out I guess! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards