November 2014 Weddings
Options

Finally feeling good about the wedding

I'm finally at a point where I feel good about my wedding. About half the RSVPs have arrived and there have only been 3 unexpected declines. We have 31 confirmed! Last night FI was told that his childhood friend (the 1 friend he invited) isn't going to make it and he's totally bummed about it. There's still so much to do and so little time (23 days) but I'm good and feeling excited!!!

Re: Finally feeling good about the wedding

• Options
    Sounds like you are on track!  Awesome :):)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I think I'm feeling a little better too.  I made a psychotically detailed list, and I'm checking stuff off, so that's good.  I have recently discovered how many resources are available in my office.  Yesterday I made labels for favors and printed all our programs.. HAHA. 

Also, this is super exciting.. our venue has a number of add-on options that we took advantage of, others we didn't.  There's an option to add vintage bistro lights across the reception which I thought were beeeeeautiful, but they are $600.  For lights.  Wtf.  So, we didn't opt to get this, but my coordinator emailed me today and they want to "gift" them to us because the weddings before and after ours have them and they don't want to take them down.

So, see attachment!  This is our reception site which I friggin adore.  Complete with the lights we didn't want to pay for. :)
  • Options
    Oh wow!  That's stunning!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    That is awesome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am so excited!  This is the first "free" thing we've gotten HAHA.. helps me feel a little better.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards