Chit Chat
Options

Snark about a WW thread with me...

So this was posted on WW <clicky

TL;DR version: 2 BM's are BFF's and they just got into a fight. Now the one isn't coming to the wedding so she promoted her FMIL's assistant (whom she has met "once or twice") from a guest to her BM.

Out of the five responses (as of press time), 3 are in favor of this and 2 (myself included) think she is delusional. At least she is paying for the girl's dress.

What do you think?
image

Re: Snark about a WW thread with me...

  • Options
    Gross.  These girls sounds like they are seventeen.  Just reading about the drama was exhausting.  Too much stupid in one post.  


    image
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    Gross.  These girls sounds like they are seventeen.  Just reading about the drama was exhausting.  Too much stupid in one post.  
    I saw the thread and I just couldn't help myself. I got overwhelmingly, irrationally angry. There was just too much stupidity going on. And the fact that people were like "yeah, this is a good idea!"

    image
    image
  • Options
    VulgarGirlVulgarGirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Couple thoughts:

    1. Remember when MySpace was a thing? So they way we'd know if we were fighting with someone is you'd removed them from your top 8, but if you were like...way serious about no longer being friends, you deleted them. I was like..17 or 18 at the time. I'm just saying.

    2. This reads like a damn 16 year old is posting it. Most states you have to be 18 to get married.

    3. Wanting even sides in your wedding party DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE OCD. OCD IS A LEGIT MENTAL DISORDER. NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT. SAYING "I'M OCD ABOUT EVEN SIDES" IS FUCKING OFFENSIVE TO EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY LIVES WITH GODDAMN OCD. What you mean to say is "For stupid ass reasons I can't justify it is very important my sides be even so I'm replacing people like I'm recasting a goddamn play" not that you actually have OCD.
  • Options
    Wait lemme go refill my glass of vodka
    Oh honey just get the whole bottle. You'll want it and it'll save time.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    Wait lemme go refill my glass of vodka
    Oh honey just get the whole bottle. You'll want it and it'll save time.
    I'm not allowed anymore. In the last presidential debate I threw the bottle at the TV. I'm surprised I haven't been forcibly downgraded to only plastic cups. Sippy cups.
    image
  • Options
    I don't get it. One girl got pregnant and said she's excited to get back to her old body, the other one wished her luck, and all hell broke loose?

    That poor unborn child.
    __________________________________________________________________________

    image

    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

    "It makes the bride look like a b*tch if she has fewer on her side."

    Yeah. That's actually not what makes a bride look like a bitch, but nice try.

    image
  • Options
    redoryx said:

    "It makes the bride look like a b*tch if she has fewer on her side."

    Yeah. That's actually not what makes a bride look like a bitch, but nice try.

    I'd be willing to say one of the things that makes a bride look like a bitch is picking randos to fill out her side.
  • Options
    JennyColadaJennyColada member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    MagicInk said:
    redoryx said:

    "It makes the bride look like a b*tch if she has fewer on her side."

    Yeah. That's actually not what makes a bride look like a bitch, but nice try.

    I'd be willing to say one of the things that makes a bride look like a bitch is picking randos to fill out her side.
    Or just, you know, being a bitch.
  • Options
    "Of course pregnancy screws with your head. Another reason I'm not looking forward to it."

    Um, ok. Yeah, this post was written by a child.
    image
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    redoryx said:

    "It makes the bride look like a b*tch if she has fewer on her side."

    Yeah. That's actually not what makes a bride look like a bitch, but nice try.

    I'd be willing to say one of the things that makes a bride look like a bitch is picking randos to fill out her side.
    Or just, you know, being a bitch.
    lol exactly what I was gonna say!
    image
  • Options
    sarahufl said:
    "Of course pregnancy screws with your head. Another reason I'm not looking forward to it."

    Um, ok. Yeah, this post was written by a child.
    Shh! Let that deter her from getting pregnant. Stupid breeds stupid.
    image
  • Options
    Hunh. I got nothing.

    image
    image



    Anniversary
  • Options
    I don't get it. One girl got pregnant and said she's excited to get back to her old body, the other one wished her luck, and all hell broke loose?

    That poor unborn child.
    Nah, it was "good luck NOW," as in "your baby is going to ruin your body, so that's never gonna happen." It was a shitty thing to say, IMO. 
  • Options
    This is some high school drama crap. What the actual hell.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage


     

  • Options
    Darn! I tried to read it and it says it's been hidden by the author. 
    image
  • Options
    Darn! I tried to read it and it says it's been hidden by the author. 
    Duggar family lawyers jumped on it
    image
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    Wait lemme go refill my glass of vodka
    Oh honey just get the whole bottle. You'll want it and it'll save time.
    Thought we all had one permanently in our uterus?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards