Chit Chat
Options

Oh FFS

Why thank you for bugging me about the seating chart and then complaining about where you're being seated TWO DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING. You have a big fucking family and they won't all fit at the same table. Compromises had to be made. The rest of them are at the very next table, FFS.

*end rant*

Re: Oh FFS

• Options
    Forget about it.

We had 6 of my in-laws no show. I had the tables laid out beautifully but ended up with a table of 4. I got snarked at AT THE WEDDING by a cousin because "we should have known."

Fuck 'em! You can't make everyone happy. Be respectful and it will be fine.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    This shall be you today. 

• Options
    I agree with PPs. the Fuck Bank is empty. No fucks left to give :) 
  • Options
    Give zero fucks is right!!  I have a week to go, a mother who is insisting on changing the entire day's timeline or she's not coming, a photographer who won't call me back, and absolutely zero fucks to give. Fuck bank is dried out over here too, you're in good company.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meh, it's fine.  You'll be running around and people will be up dancing and partying and no one will give two fucks.  Life will be good.  

Enjoy your wedding!  ONE MORE DAY!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    If you feel like taking that mantra to a new levelimage
  • Options
    No fucks. No fucks. No fucks. Whew!

• Options

Annoyances on this Friday:

I just realized that I incorrectly entered my new checking account number onto the Direct Deposit for payroll.... so.. I have NO MONIES THIS WEEK. The bank said it will take them 2-3 business days to reject the money (there was one number left off, so it's too short of a number) and then it would be returned to my employer who will then mail it to me in a check. OH FOR FUCKS SAKE why did I do this to myself :( I'm kicking myself... need that money nowwwww...

image   image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards