Oregon
Options

Oregon Military couple coming home to wed, need planning help!!!

My fiance and I are living in Washington DC right now but we've resolved to be wed at home in Oregon in summer 2012. We're finding however that planning a wedding from across the country is tougher than we thought it would be. Does anyone know of a good wedding planner who's military friendly and able to make dreams happen on a reasonable budget? :)

Thanks so much and good luck to everyone!

Re: Oregon Military couple coming home to wed, need planning help!!!

• Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_oregon-military-couple-coming-home-wed-need-planning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:7da4d56f-a79f-4605-959e-1e7f5a47f0d6Post:bef9d041-3ead-40ba-89b8-d2383052d779">Oregon Military couple coming home to wed, need planning help!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are living in Washington DC right now but we've resolved to be wed at home in Oregon in summer 2012. We're finding however that planning a wedding from across the country is tougher than we thought it would be. Does anyone know of a good wedding planner who's military friendly and able to make dreams happen on a reasonable budget? :) Thanks so much and good luck to everyone!
    Posted by infinitykid[/QUOTE]
    PM me. I might be able to help
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    southpaw97209southpaw97209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh La La Events
    Soiree
    Champagne Events

All are established planners and I'm sure military friendly. :)  Pricepoint I don't know but I think experienced planners fall into similar price ranges.
  • Options
    MrsCowellMrsCowell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What part of Oregon are you guys planning to have your wedding? Because I know of a really great planner here in Central Oregon that does amazing things on a limited budget and knows all about the military lifestyle. She travels as well so if you would like more information I can get that to you! Hope you find what you're looking for!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out 'Your Perfect Bridesmaid'
    Kim and Melanie are fabulous!
    www.yourperfectbridesmaid.com
  • Options
    grizzgurlgrizzgurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I know what you are dealing with...  Its not that hard really.  Especially with a friend.  I have found some awesome places and now I have to choose between them.  Also - there is a wedding planner that does it for just the last month of your wedding at a pretty decent price. It called a brides best friend. - I found them on the knot they are out of Vacouver WA I think.
      We will be moving twice between now and our wedding.  And I'm planning from far away also.  What city are you getting married in?  How long has it been since you have been there?
    KBLuv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards