Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reception ideas

amiexxamiexx member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
edited November 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
hi
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for receptions. I'm thinking about getting married at chapel of flowers. There's 30of is coming from Scotland. I'm looking for a place that has a decent priced set menu With variety and drinks package and has music. We are all quite young so don't want something to boring our budget it about 2500 dollars for reception. I like any food

Re: Reception ideas

• Options
    You can look into Together Forever Receptions, I was thinking of doing this originally, apparently they are very reasonable http://www.togetherforeverreceptions.com/
  • Options
    Check out Carmine's or Trevi.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Aria Cafe is charged per menu price
    Hard Rock Cafe starts at $20 pp.
    Yard House at Town Square starts at $25 pp.
    Wicked Spoon Buffet @ Cosmo is $41 pp
    An in suite with a caterer.
    Todd English PUB @ Crystal shops starts at $39 pp.
    PBR Rock Bar for dinner starts at $38 pp.
    Double Barrel Roadhouse starts @ $35 pp.
    Carmines starts @ $48 pp
    Trevi starts @ $45 pp

These aren't inclusive of the standard 8.1% tax + 21% service/gratuity charge expect for Hard Rock Cafe, that price is inclusive. These places usually have a F&B minimum if you want a private area, if not then you can usually get out of that minimum.
  • Options
    That Wicked Spoon number isn't exactly accurate.  We are being charged $47 pp for a 2 hour reservation.  They are upping it to $60 pp if we jump to 3 hours.  They will give you a different number depending on the day and how they feel.
  • Options
    @aggiespartan‌ really? I know I read different people were quoted different prices but I assumed it was for different days of the week, holiday season, peak wedding/convention season, etc.

The above prices are what I was quoted for a Saturday night in January (which is in the midst of a pretty busy convention season).
  • Options

I am during the holiday season, but I was quoted two different prices by two different people within a couple weeks' time.  One was 47 and I believe the other was 52. 

When we noticed something in the contract about going over the allotted time, we assumed that it was for the private room, but we asked just in case, and they said they would charge $500 if you went over the two hour period.  So then we asked what it would be for a 3 hour block in the dining room and were quoted $60 pp.  We were also told that if we had a pp price in mind that the person would ask management because they "would love to host our event."

• Options
    I was actually quoted 3 different prices for the same day/time. That's why I said if you go with Wicked Spoon...get the pricing in email!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are having our reception dinner at Lawry's. Super delicious and they are great people! We are having maybe 20 people and we get our own private room and getting a cake delivered.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards