Oregon

Just got married - anyone want my stuff?

Hi Oregon Brides,

I live in Portland and just got married a few weeks ago. I have some bachelorette party trinkets (tiara, sash, garters, scratch-off games) that I'm willing to give away for free, if anyone lives in the area and wants to come get them.

I also have lots of umbrellas, as I was planning a May wedding. Luckily for me, it was nice on my wedding day! I have three black and three white 60" diameter umbrellas (these are large enough for two people), and one clear umbrella (48" diameter, I think) with white trim. I would like to sell these since they've never been used, but am flexible about price.

Message me if you're interested in any of this stuff!

Thanks.

Re: Just got married - anyone want my stuff?

• My wedding is in July, and I just started thinking about a contingency plan in case it rained.  How much would you like for the umbrellas?

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_just-got-married-anyone-want-my-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:829cb236-83e9-4981-9c92-57dfec7051bfPost:54f06646-0ab4-42d8-972e-0f2e417a7baf">Just got married - anyone want my stuff?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Oregon Brides, I live in Portland and just got married a few weeks ago. I have some bachelorette party trinkets (tiara, sash, garters, scratch-off games) that I'm willing to give away for free, if anyone lives in the area and wants to come get them. I also have lots of umbrellas, as I was planning a May wedding. Luckily for me, it was nice on my wedding day! I have three black and three white 60" diameter umbrellas (these are large enough for two people), and one clear umbrella (48" diameter, I think) with white trim. I would like to sell these since they've never been used, but am flexible about price. Message me if you're interested in any of this stuff! Thanks.
    Posted by RachelP808[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards