Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bus Tour Vegas

Hi all! I have been reading that a lot of you are doing or have done bus tours on the day of your wedding. Im looking for something a bit different to do for out 30+ guests after dinner & I am liking this idea. What websites did you book through? I am also thinking about the high roller, just booking out a pod for us all & an open bar beforehand.

Re: Bus Tour Vegas

• Options

Oh the pod idea is a great one. Do you have any info on that?

Also to highjack a bit, what has been the experience of doing your meet & greet on the bus? Were guests anxious to get off or were they ok for 2-3 hours? I was initially planning on something were people just come and go but it would be cool to get some group photos and for those that haven't been to Vegas to see some sights.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     I am also thinking about the high roller, just booking out a pod for us all & an open bar beforehand.
    ---
    Have you seen the price?  I could not believe it myself...for a mere ~45 minutes. 
  • Options
    I'm with groomzilla.  I looked at the price to rent a pod and my mouth dropped.
  • Options
    I went and did 1 rotation on there for fun which was 30 mins. It was fun and went quickly, but I was ready to get off. It is expensive to go on at night so I can imagine how much it would be for a couple of hours
  • Options
    Yeh, it is pretty expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards