Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Tux rentals besides Men's Wearhouse?

I have a couple of questions, I didn't see any Tux Rental place reviews on vegasgroom's website, so I thought I would start here....

1. Are there any reputable tux rental places we can call with measurements and have them deliver to our hotel?

2. What are your recommendations for any other places besides Men's Wearhouse, are they less expensive (Trying to get a pricing feel, I'm looking at roughly $500 for three tuxes, one w/o a coat).

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tux rentals besides Men's Wearhouse?

• Options
    Yea I have found on average tuxes (with everything) are around $160-$200. There is a great place here in Phoenix that you can BUY the tuxes for less than that and they ship them....Parker & Schmidt. They have some awesome wedding packages. I would go with them if I wasn't being a crazy about the color gray I want (my fiance actually recently bought a "everyday" suit and we are buying my uncle's suite from them).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dang, I will look into them! You can buy them online? Another problem I am running into, our color is Royal Blue and a lot of online places I am looking at do not have a typical royal blue. it's either too purple or too navy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I would call or email him and he will find wha you are looking for. He has a huge selection. I am not sure you will find royal blue pics online but he can text or email you what he has.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We ended up buying a nice silk suit instead of renting.  It was probably twice what a rental for a tux would have been but we get to keep it and since we're going on a cruise for our honeymoon he can wear it on formal night there too.  (we got a great deal at an SaksOff5th.com sale on the Saks Fifth Avenue Black brand.)
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Options
    hmgiffor said:

I would call or email him and he will find wha you are looking for. He has a huge selection. I am not sure you will find royal blue pics online but he can text or email you what he has.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, much appreciated!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We ended up buying a nice silk suit instead of renting.  It was probably twice what a rental for a tux would have been but we get to keep it and since we're going on a cruise for our honeymoon he can wear it on formal night there too.  (we got a great deal at an SaksOff5th.com sale on the Saks Fifth Avenue Black brand.)
    I thought about that too, but we don't go to many formal events or have anything we dress up for...so I am thinking unless I find a good deal that matches the tux rental, I won't be buying a tux/suit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance claims that once you own a tux, you find things to wear your tux to.  We'll see about that.  
  • Options
    Keep an eye out on Macy's and Burlington. Sometimes they have great deals!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance claims that once you own a tux, you find things to wear your tux to.  We'll see about that.  
    This is true.  I was going to buy one either way because I think rental suits and tuxes don't fit me very well at all, but figured I'd never wear it after our wedding.  I've probably worn it ten times in the three years since then.  I wear a lot of suits but love the way the tux looks if it's an event that is formal enough to not be out of place wearing it.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    hmgiffor said:
    Keep an eye out on Macy's and Burlington. Sometimes they have great deals!

Nice we just got a Burlington out here, thanks!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yeezus, the vera wang black rental is $160, to buy is $700.

Maybe after I get some wedding money LOL
  • Options
    Tuxedo Junction in Vegas has a great selection of suit rentals with great prices. That's where my husband rented his from with no issues..They also picked it up from our hotels front desk the next day or two.
  • Options
    fablove said:
    Tuxedo Junction in Vegas has a great selection of suit rentals with great prices. That's where my husband rented his from with no issues..They also picked it up from our hotels front desk the next day or two.
    That is good to know, thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fablove said:

great to know I will also check them out. can I ask what price range the suit rental was?

• Options
    Today we went to check out Men's Warehouse and Jos A. Bank. The selection seems similar and you can rent from both, get fitted in your city and pick up 2 days before your ceremony in Vegas. We picked out a Calvin Klein gray tux with everything( except underwear haha) for about $200 a piece. If you have 4 groomsman, grooms tux is free. 5 for MW.

My fiance had a wonderful experience with Jos A Back for a wedding I was a bridesmaid in this past weekend. He opened the dry cleaning bag an hour before the wedding and noticed a hole in the jacket and pant. Jos A Bank was able to get him in a suit, have the tailor come to store to hem the pants, and was in and out in 45 minutes! Goes without saying that the customer service has been great with them, but haven't used for rentals yet. 

For JAB, they have a new system starting in the next week, at least in the store 
  • Options
    I believe it was under a hundred and that was for the dress shirt, tie, vest, jacket and pants :)
  • Options
    My hubby rented from tux one. I can't really remember what we paid though...but they had a lot of selection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards