Wedding Woes
Options

Friiiiiiiday!!!

I'm exhausted.  We had our big event last night.  80 women last year, 150 this year!!  It was an amazing night but set up and tear down and kids up at 5 am have left me beat.  I'd like to think it's a peaceful day, but I have some work and M2 has been a beast lately.

Sunday is my dad's surprise 70th and that's about the extent of my weekend.

Re: Friiiiiiiday!!!

• Options
    YAY 6!!  That's awesome!  I hope you get some quiet/nap time today. 

DH and I work tomorrow and then we're going out to dinner.  We'll see how we feel after that, but I bet we'll both be tired.  Sunday, we're having an early dinner for MIL's bday. 
  • Options
    Morning. I was an idiot last night and stayed up until like 1:30 am. I am not a morning person, and occasionally my night owl self needs to do that so I remember why I have to go to bed earlier. DS decided the best way to wake me up this morning was to climb in bed with me and talk about a balloon while in my face.

Tonight I am grocery shopping. DH decided he wants to tile one of the bathrooms upstairs so I have no idea what that means for me this weekend. I had planned to take DS and DD to our community's fall festival. Sunday we are supposed to meet up with my mom and some old family friends for dinner. Today is my dad's birthday and the poor guy is sick so we'll see if that happens.
  • Options
    I went to the Mavericks basketball game last night. It was fun, and I'm surprised I'm not dragging today.
  • Options
    I'm going to an LBGTQ historical tour of my city with a friend.  I'm rather curious, I can think of 2-3 sites that might be of importance, but not enough for a whole tour.  It's a fund raiser for Pride, so it should be fun.  Said friend then wants to go clubbing, but I think I'm going to try and talk him out of it with games.  I really just don't want to go out, it's too damn cold.  And really, I'm too damn old for clubbing.  I just get tired, the drinks are meh, I don't have a server/table and some of the music is just NMS.

Other than that, SSDD.
  • Options
    Not much this weekend. Seeing a friend this evening. It's too damn cold, house is more or less winterized. So, most likely, it'll just be errand running and figuring out what to get for turkey day.

Oh, I gave myself an early birthday present. Since my company is getting Scroogier about offering WAH equipment if you also have a cube assignment, I bought myself the stuff for a two-monitor WAH station with a cheap dock I bought off of eBay. There are two more parts I just ordered from Amazon that should be coming in today.

I have never been so excitedly anticipating a power cord and adapter.

Sucks that I have to buy all this stuff, but at least it's mine and I can write it off with taxes and sell the dock parts of I don't need them anymore.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards