Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

" Did you wear Vera Wang Wedding Dress?" Thread

I assume the OP deleted her account or something, since it says the Discussion Not Found thing.  For those wondering, it was someone saying she wants a Vera Wang gown and so she perused the most recent collection.  She then posted a picture of one of the gowns and asked people's opinions on it.
Anyone remember or have a google cache or anything of what happened in it?  I got a notification that @novella1186 tagged me in it but I didn't get to see her comment in time.

Re: " Did you wear Vera Wang Wedding Dress?" Thread

• Options
    Damnit! WTF? 

In my post in her thread, I said I agree with you, and that internet strangers can't tell her which dress to buy (cuz she said "which dress do you guys like the most") and that the right dress would be the one that she feels the most beautiful in. 

So the feedback you gave her, and then the feedback I gave her was enough for her to GBCK??? 
  • Options

@KnotRiley discovered the OP was a vendor. So, she was banned and all of her content was deleted.

• Options

@KnotRiley discovered the OP was a vendor. So, she was banned and all of her content was deleted.

SIB

Very interesting... kind of annoyed that I took the time to give her a genuine answer 

• Options

SIB

Very interesting... kind of annoyed that I took the time to give her a genuine answer 

Yeah same here! She posted the same thing on the Luxury Wedding board.

• Options
    Well... I guess all that's left to do here is an eye roll. 
  • Options
    Ah, OK.  Thanks .
  • Options
    I was excited to quote Bride Wars in this thread, and then realized it was a thread about a thread. But I'm going to do it anyway. 

You don't alter Vera to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera

• Options
    lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2014
    Can anyone tell me the OP's username? There was a poster I was 99 percent positive was a vendor - bad grammar, weird posts that were completely off topic, professional wedding dress photo of a bride - and I want to know if it was the same person.  I don't remember her name, but if someone mentions it, I'll recognize it.

ETA: Never mind, I just clicked on a different thread and saw the person still posting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards