Not Engaged Yet
Options

It's Monday!

2»

Re: It's Monday!

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - Biggest of all the hugs in the world <3

@peekaboo2011 - Love that dress! 

@GoldenPenguin - I can't wait to see the before and after! 

@CLoGreenEyes - OH I can't wait to watch TWD! Thanks for reminding me!

• Options
    @swazzle & @CLoGreeneyes thank you so much.  I really can't believe how hard this is on us.

Anniversary

• Options
    it's always hard to lose a pet if they are part of your family, @peaseblossom55:(  I feel so sad for you and your H!
  • Options

@CocobellaF thank you!

Sorry I'm being so down about this, this isn't like me at all and I find myself rather annoying. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 - You're not annoying at all! You've lost someone very important to you, that's devastating. We're here for you always <3

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin I can't wait to see how your new flooring turns out! All of your home renovations sound wonderful!

• Options
    UGGGGH why does staying healthy cost so much money? My allergist has already charged me for more serum for my shots before I finished paying off the last batch of serum, and now I owe them $1300. I've been making payments, but I thought I had much longer until the last batch was finished. So, between my allergy shots and my gum graft, I feel like I'm hemorrhaging money. Luckily we just re-enrolled for healthcare and I remembered that my company reimburses us once we spend $1500 of the deductible, which I've soared way past already. I sent my EOBs to the appropriate people, and I'm crossing all appendages I'll get reimbursed for most of this stuff. 

Plusalso, my boss told me in very vague, unofficial, hush-hush language that I'm getting an extra bonus this year for helping out with my previous position so much. She was out all last week and asked me today if I'd heard any exciting news, and when I asked what she meant, she said, "OH! I should have kept my mouth shut." and then basically hinted heavily that a bonus was coming my way soon. I'm hoping she's right because all of these health-related expenses are piling up too fast. :-\

But seriously-- WHYYY SO EXPENSIVE?! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Swazzle - Welcome back!! 

Anniversary
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55 - You're not being annoying at all!  We need to grieve when a family member dies, and how we do that is up to us.

@CLoGreenEyes - Your ex sounds a lot like mine...I tried for a while to keep up a friendship with him, but he turned out to be every bit as manipulative as a friend as he was as a boyfriend.  We're Facebook friends, but only because if I unfriend/block him he'll start texting me to keep up with my life.

@phira - AAAAH!  So happy everything went well!  Can't wait to see pictures (especially of that AMAZING dress!)
  • Options
    Oh great. Car broke down. Yay Monday. We're 6 repair shops past our usual place because everyone is full. I think by the time we're done we'll be going somewhere I've never heard of before. Goody.
  • Options

@futuremrshistorian, we had ourselves a couple of sweethearts, didn't we?! Ugh...yeah, I really wish it didn't have to be like this. We had a really good, solid friendship before we started dating, but the way he handled our relationship, break-up, and subsequent interactions has completely ruined that. I feel like I have to be cordial to him because we share the same close group of friends, but otherwise I'm so done. I want to delete him from FB as well, but I have a feeling I'd have the same problem as you, at least right now.

• Options
    @CLoGreenEyes - This particular ex (he has a name, but he is referred to simply as "The Asshole" and I didn't know each other as friends first, so luckily I don't have to deal with him in that way.  He just tends to pop up in my life every so often, always when I least want me.

And yeah, he was a sweetheart *sarcasm*.  Emotionally manipulative, borderline abusive...and turned out to be a cheating scumbag.  The one thing he did was to stress me out enough that I had my biggest emotional swing ever, which led to the diagnosis of my bipolar disorder (which I had struggled with since I was 17 but had no idea what was wrong).
  • Options
    @swazzle, welcome back.

@peek, your dress looks lovely, and very similar to the MOH dress I ordered for BFF's wedding this weekend.

My weekend was good.  DH and I spent a lot of quality time together, went out to dinner, went shopping for my MOH dress, worked on our budget, and had a lot of sex.  It was epic.
  • Options

@futuremrshistorian, wow, he sounds like a piece of work! It sucks that the manipulative cheating asshole won't even do you the favor of staying out of your life. Don't they know when enough is enough?? Like, could you block him from FB and texting/calling you, or would he make a big stink about it?

I like to think my ex has a good heart (maybe wishful thinking, but shhh), but he definitely has his issues. My mom and aunt actually told me this weekend that they were both worried he was going to turn into a stalker after we split. So far that hasn't proven to be true. He was for sure an ass, and he has a lot to learn about boundaries, but at least that didn't turn out to be a problem.

• Options
    @Phira - really only one, LAME!!!!  :o)

Anniversary
  • Options
    @phira‌ Your dress is so sparkly! Can't wait to see more!

• Options
    you look beautiful!!
  • Options

@phira - You look so pretty!! More pictures!!

@Swazzle - FI downloaded Homeland and Newsroom yesterday, but we were so exhausted (our flight back from FL got in just after midnight on Sunday night and we both worked yesterday), AND the burrito place put guac on my burrito last night so I was having an allergic reaction, so I went to bed right after Gotham lol Now I have to wait until tomorrow for Homeland, since FI's busy with his friends tonight :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @lmcooper86 - Boooooooo! Can't wait to hear your thoughts though. H and I are ALMOST caught up on Gotham finally. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards