Wedding Woes
Options

I had to laugh, Sons of Anarchy related

http://www.newnownext.com/sons-of-anarchy-sex-scenes-angers-parents-television-council/11/2014/

I mean, really?  If you're letting your kids be up at the time SoA is, on the channel SoA is, or letting them watch SoA in the first place....THIS is what pissed you off?  Or even just pissed off having never watched it, just reading about it?  Not the astounding amounts of brutal violence that's been prevalent for however many seasons?

Oookay.

Re: I had to laugh, Sons of Anarchy related

• Options
    Right.  If your kids have seen SOA and you're getting all up in arms about it, it's not about them...It's you and your parenting.  

• Options
    I have never seen the show, but isn't it about biker gangs? i think sex, violence, and drugs would be staples.
  • Options
    HAHAHHA I was just walking up the stairs with a girl from lunch today and she was telling me about this... I love SOA, and I agree 1. No child should be watching it. end of story. 2. You care about the sex scenes but not about someones head getting blown off?? 3. Charlie Hunnam.. YUM!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    This really annoys me. Why is any child watching SoA EVER? It's horribly gritty and violent, not to mention, there is also lots of sex and some drug use. Not exactly family-friendly.

It's not a children's show. It's on at 10PM, and every time the show returns from commercial, it says Parental Discretion advised. I know it's difficult for some parents, but maybe try to pay attention when that comes on. MAYBE the show isn't appropriate for young viewers? I'm 32 years old and I still turn away at most of the violence.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards