October 2014 Weddings
Options

Happy One Month Oct 18th!

Re: Happy One Month Oct 18th!

• Options
    Seriously!! Making a special dinner tonight :) I can't believe it's been one month already!! All thank you cards are almost done :) Yay
  • Options
    We finished our thank yous last night and got 3 DVDs of high-rez images from our photographer today! 1000 images! I am so excited! I'm looking through them and laughing and crying and reminisching. It's so much fun. I can't wait to share them tonight with H.

• Options
    I'm one day late, but Happy one month everyone! H and I decided we would start TTC right away, so after using my ovulation prediction test, I got the (yes) yesterday morning to TTC in the following 24 to 36 hours! Perfect timing for our 1 month anniversary. Lol. Can't wait to find out in a couple of weeks if it worked, Although I know it's not likely on the very first cycle of trying. I'm so jealous LaPeanut1018, that you got your pictures! I can't wait any longer for mine!! I hope everyone is doing well, and loving married life :)
  • Options
    hkda2003 I work for a infertility practice!!! If you ever have any question shoot me a inbox! And happy humping, lol kidding...but, not really :-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    seeing if this works
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Poop! I can't get it to work! LOL
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sorry guys - I'm all fixed now, LOL
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board