Knottie Tech Help

@theknot - please improve the RSVP experience

I’ve been happy with the knot website experience up until now. The knot team needs to put some more thought into the RSVP section of the website. It’s terrible and I had no idea until after my invitations were already printed and mailed (and I've requested all RSVPs online). I’m most disappointed that there’s not a field for guests to send us comments when they RSVP. I’m also disappointed that it’s confusing on the backside for us to view and manage our data. I have yet to figure out what the heck A/B means and the Groups are useless. @theknot - please improve this RSVP experience for future brides!! 

Re: @theknot - please improve the RSVP experience

• Hi @Knottie51944570,

I am so sorry for the difficulties you experienced with the RSVP feature. This is something I will absolutely pass on to our tech team. I'd like to let you know, and I'm sorry this didn't happen sooner, but there are many improvements being made to our Wedding Websites and the RSVP feature that will be coming out very early next year. I hope these improvements will create a better experience for brides like yourself.

Again, I'm terribly sorry for the issues you had. If you have anymore feedback please let me know and I'd be happy to pass it along to the appropriate team.

Thank You,
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards