1. I seriously think the people on Vanderpump Rules don't work for Lisa as servers. She just needed pretty people to be cast for her show. Watching the show makes me never want to eat in her restaurant.
2. Lisa Rinna is my new favorite on RHoBH. She cusses as much as I do, her kids ride the bus, she gives zero fucks, and is funny.
3. I watched three documentaries on HBOGO on Tuesday, "Manhunt" (about the CIA's investigation and tracking of Bin Laden), "The (dead mothers) Club" (three regular women and three celebs (Rosie O'Donnell, Molly Shannon, and Jane Fonda) talking about how having dead mothers shaped their lives), and "112 Weddings" (a wedding photog goes and interviews couples he photographed at their weddings and talks about what happens since their weddings. It ends weddings 111 and 112). They were all pretty good.
4. I need to get stools for my kitchen. Vote: With a back or backless?
5. Our scheduling system tried to say that I wasn't here today. I think it's drunk.
6. BIL sent me his cornbread recipe. I can't wait to try it tonight.