Oregon
Options

Laurelhurst Club

jlauxjlaux member
First Comment
Has anyone been to or had a summer wedding at the Laurelhurst Club in Portland? I am planning my August 2012 wedding to be held at the Laurelhurst Club and have some questions that I don't think can be addressed by the club manager. You know, real questions like "how hot will it really be inside the club?", "how helpful was the club manager the day of the wedding?", etc. 

If anyone has any experience with the Laurelhurst Club, please let me know because I would love to pick your brain! Thank you!

-Jessica

Re: Laurelhurst Club

• Options
    It was about 10 years ago that I went to a wedding there but I liked it so much that I'm thinking of using it too! We had doors open, it was about 80 out I don't remember it being hot. Don't the have dance group events there? Maybe you could visit one? There probably at night but a bunch of people dancing would give you a temp idea
  • Options
    Now you've got me thinking about laurelhurst for my 2013 wedding, I thought I wanted columbia park but laurelhurst does have in and outside. Will you let me know how it's going or how it goes please? I sent them an inquiry email but it would be nice to hear about it from the other side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards