Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

invitation language

we will be ordering our invites in january hopefully. And I have begun to think of how I would word them. Well, I am from Puerto Rico and our native tongue is Spanish. I am natively bilingual and I am more comfortable with English wording. Should I word my invites in English or in Spanish?

Most of my family i bilingual but IDK if that would be weird

Re: invitation language

• Options
    I think what I would do in the same situation is to order a double-sided invitation, where one side is worded in English and the other side is worded in Spanish, but they convey otherwise the same information.
  • Options
    What about your FI and their family's native language? I assume that it would be English or Spanish but that should be taken into account as well.
  • Options
    @thespeshulestsnowflake its sort of the same proportion. His family is not as big as mine, his invite list is mostly friends who are bilingual as well. 

After I posted this I thought maybe I can order a pack in spanish and the rest of the invites in english?

I will try to talk to FI about this. last time I mentioned it he was like "IDK" :/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards