Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Designer Wedding Gown for Sale!

I am selling my gown from my September 19th 2014 wedding. Here are the details!

This elegant, timeless silk twill gown is designed by Romona Keveza. It is a light ivory color (called "Natural" by the designer) and features a deep sweetheart neckline. It is a size 12, possibly closer to a street size 10. A hand-made crystal belt was added in the front only and can easily be removed. Without the crystal belt, the dress is quite simple and would look gorgeous alone or dressed up with another fun belt or accessory. In addition to being absolutely gorgeous, this dress is SO comfortable. The silk twill fabric is super lightweight, and breathable.

Other than the addition of the crystal belt, the only alterations I made to the dress were:

*Hemming (I am 5'6" and wore flats, though the hem could easily be altered to fit someone taller)

*Added removable cups in the bust

*Added a beautiful French bustle that was SO easy to tie up for the reception

After I wore it I had the dress professionally cleaned by Appearance Plus downtown - so it is in perfect condition for you! No tears or snags anywhere (despite the fact that we took pictures on the Suspension Bridge!) :)

I got a total DEAL on this gown. Regular retail price is $3,500 and I paid $2,500 from Fabulous Bridal in Covington (I have the receipt if you'd like a copy). Selling for 50% of that - $1,250.

I would be happy to send you photos of the dress - just ask!

1.jpg 38.4K
3.jpg 71.4K
4.jpg 55.3K
2.jpg 52.2K
5.jpg 99.1K
4.jpg 55.3K
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards