Nevada-Las Vegas

Meet & Greets

I will be having a Destination Wedding in Vegas on a Sunday next September. Our guestlist right now is at 140 people!
I would like to have a fun Meet & Greet early Saturday night, but not sure where. Any suggestions?
Also, how do I word the invite so it will mean we are not hosting, but just want everyone to gather the night before?

Re: Meet & Greets

• There are of course tons of places, but just to throw one out there, we had our 'rehearsal dinner' at Hussong's Cantina in the mandalay mall.  We had about 50 people come to that event and it was about $2k for food and open bar for two hours.  If you let us know where you're getting married and where most people will be staying, we can give better options.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited November 2014
    Vdara.
    My fiance and I will be hosting a rehearsal brunch that morning only for our wedding party.
    That night, we just want something fun and a meet up. No Vegas tours since most of our guests have been to Vegas already.
    I was thinking Brooklyn Bowl, but I think that might be too far from Vdara?
    Thanks so much!
  • We are ordering pizzas from five50 at Aria and having a party in our suite.  Then we are probably going to go out with everyone that wants to continue the party.
  • Brooklyn Bowl is cool but REALLY pricey. I've seen PBR Rock Bar and Hard Rock be reasonably priced and they are both fairly close. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What about Todd English PUB in Crystals? We almost used them but decided with an in suite meet and greet in Aria instead. They would be VERY close to Vdara and have great happy hour specials during night hours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards