Wedding 911

Silver Wedding Dresses?

Hi all!

So I'm starting to look at wedding dresses and have decided to take the plunge and not wear white! No one is giving me a hard time about it at all- except dress shops! I haven't really gone out and looked yet, but I've decided on silver and when I look at the "typical" wedding dress sites like David's Bridal, all I see is white white and more white! I see plenty of silver dresses online, but I'm really looking for something that I can at least try on in a store. Has anyone worn silver, or even just another non-white color dress and could give me some tips on places (preferably chain bridal shops or places online) that I can order a dress from that doesn't do the alterations so that I can return it if I don't like it on sight? I feel like every wedding dress I find online turns out to be from some scammy company that has one star reviews. I am starting to get frustrated to the point of tears and I've only been looking for a few days! If anybody could help me I'd be really appreciate it. Also, I live in Erie-Pittsburgh PA area and am moving to Atlanta in June, so if anyone knows of any shops in any of those cities worth checking out that would be great! Thank you!

Re: Silver Wedding Dresses?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards