Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Chapel at Ana Villa?

Has anyone used this vendor? How much were you quoted and what did it include? Also, did you like the venue and the people who ran it?

Thanks so much! 

Re: Chapel at Ana Villa?

• Beautiful venue! Kind of like a wedding mill though. Depends on what you like, they do host multiple weddings a day (up to 4 on Saturdays, 2 in each reception room). I prefer a venue that only has one wedding a day. However, the chapel is incredible. Price is a bit more then I anticipated for the location in the colony (near a business park) but so many places in the metroplex are priced around the same. I really did like it just couldn't get over the amount of weddings done in a day
  • I just visited this location today and thought the quote was high for the location but the staff was friendly and responsive.  I had a ton of questions and they took the time to explain everything.  My Fiancé is 100% on board and doesn't want to look anymore.  

Chapel and smaller reception room were starting at $4900 + 20% service charge and 8.25% tax.  You can receive a discounted rate if you pay in full at the time of reservation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards