Arizona-Phoenix
Options

My wedding vendors

My wedding was so flawless.. I had to give some love to my vendors for the local people here in case you find a need for any of the following:

Venue - Windmill Winery in Florence.  A bit of a drive, but omg.  If you are a Midwest girl like me, stuck in Arizona and wanting an escape from stucco and xeriscaping, check this place out.  Green grass, a few random farm animals, a big Wisconsin barn, and tons and tons and tons of beautiful photo spots.. Amazing.  Roosters were crowing throughout our ceremony LOL.  From across the property, so it wasn't like terribly disruptive, just funny.

Photographer - Gretchen Wakeman Photography - I can't say enough good things about her.  She has such an eye for beautiful light and backgrounds and posing.  Really fun to be around and easy to work with.  Check out her site!

DJ - Joel Gibbs - holy craaaap.  The best DJ I have ever heard.  He came with the package from our venue, so we really got lucky that he was amazing.  He kept our guests so entertained and dancing, which is what I wanted.  I would not have been okay with an empty dance floor.  :)  

Caterer - Kiss the Chef Catering - everyone loved our food!  Buffet style, with this artichoke bruschetta chicken and garlic mash.  Pretty standard wedding food, but they decorated their little buffet station so cute, it looked like it was planned by us HAHA.  Always okay with that.  And that artichoke sauce they put on the chicken was friggin magical.

Photobooth - Snapbooth - I LOVE THIS COMPANY.  I knew I wanted a photobooth right off the bat when I started planning, and this company made such a good case for themselves because they can print so many copies in an hour, and I knew it would be very popular at the wedding.  They also designed a layout for our prints that matched our invitations which is one of those details that may not matter to some, but I love consistency like that.  At the end, one of the attendants gave me a guestbook/scrapbook and all the extra prints, plus a USB drive with all of the files.  Amazing experience!

Flowers - Blume Events - Kristen, the owner, worked with me during just one meeting and captured exactly what I wanted for my bridal flowers.  She has tons of experience and a really good eye for beautiful combinations.

Hair/makeup - Babydoll Weddings - they traveled to Florence to get me and my bridal party ready.  One bride, six bridesmaids, one mom and one flower girl, all ready in just about 3-4 hours.  They're amazing!  And the travel fee wasn't very much at all, I think an extra $50?

That's all!  Happy planning.. :)

Re: My wedding vendors

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards