Destination Weddings Discussions

Indian wedding in Cancun

Hi there,

My fiancé and I are looking to get married in Cancun this March.  We will be having an Indian wedding and are looking for a local Indian priest and a henna artist. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Puja

Re: Indian wedding in Cancun

• saric83saric83 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    Do you have a location in Cancun yet?
  • I several of the Dreams resorts locations in the Cancún area say that they specialize in Indian weddings. I'm not very familiar with the customs of an Indian wedding, so I can't speak to it personally, but they might be a good place to start.
  • A friend of mine just had her Indian wedding at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa in Cancun. When I stayed at the Paradisus last year, a friend of ours was there for an Indian wedding. I can't speak to what these venues offer, but just can offer them up as possibilities.  
  • Saw a beautiful beautiful Indian Sikh wedding at Moon Palace last week. Everything is remarkable there, except the beaches, The beaches are behind a barrier reef making the water murky all year along and not at all like the beautiful crystal clear turquoise beach that Cancun has to offer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards