Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Dress Alterations

Hey all,

I'm in need of somewhere to get my dress altered in the Gwinnett County area (if possible, I pretty much expect to have to drive into Atlanta). I bought my dress in South Carolina and don't really feel like driving up there every few weeks for fittings. I have lace dress, which I've been told is a totally different ball game when it comes to alterations, so if you've gotten a lace dress altered in the area, I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Thanks!

Re: Dress Alterations

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014

My BFF has done a lot of heavy alterations work with a seamstress who contracts with Alfred Angelo in Dunwoody and some other area bridal salons (Atlanta Bride Couture in Alpharetta is another one). If I can get ahold of her name and number I'll PM it to you. She lives in Alpharetta close to Johns Creek...not TOO far out of the way for Gwinnett County depending on what part you are in.

I used Irina's Alterations in Roswell for my wedding gown. She did a good job on my dress and although I didn't need major alterations there were quite a few other brides there who did and I saw a lot of lace and other intricately styled gowns that she was working on.

• Options
    Dora Baker is in Lawrenceville and she has tons of great reviews, although she's doing my dress and I haven't been very impressed with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards