Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Grand Marshall for Second Line?

Hey Fellow NOLA Brides!

Just wondering...did everyone pay the extra amount for a Grand Marshall for the second line?  Is it worth it?  Or for those of you who did not have a Grand Marshall, did you feel like something was missing?

In addition, anyone with experience using Kinfolk Brass Band? Did you have a Grand Marshall?

Thanks for you input!  I'm in the process of signing my contract and just wondering if I should book with a Grand Marshall or if it is really that different of an experience.  Thanks again!

Re: Grand Marshall for Second Line?

• Options
    We used Kinfolk in November for our 2nd line and they were AMAZING!!  Sign that contract!  We originally signed to include the Grand Marshall, but ended up changing our mind, which was no problem.  I didn't really see any wedding second line videos (except Kinfolk's promo) with a Grand Marshall.  YOU'RE the focal point!  I love the Marshall idea, but not for a wedding.  I would highly recommend Kinfolk, but pass on the Grand Marshall so they don't take away from you two!  :)
  • Options
    @Aeb74 Ah!! Thank you so very much!  That is exactly what I needed to hear!!  I am so excited!  Signing the contract and sending in today! :)
  • Options
    You're welcome.  I'm glad to be able to offer some insight!  They (as a lot of southern vendors!) may be lax in responding to you, but they showed up a few minutes early, dressed and ready to have fun!  You won't regret a single penny of this!  Laissez les bon temps rouler!
  • Options
    Ah!  You have no idea how excited I was after reading your advice!  We booked them for 10/31/2015...our French Quarter Hallowedding!  I just know they will be great!  Thank you for being that extra little 'push' I needed! Laissez les bon temps rouler for sure!! @Aeb74
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards