Chit Chat

Raging right now.

Re: Raging right now.

• This is some fuckery, Lolo. I have a whole backyard full of dog poop that I will gladly donate to the cause. And some stink bugs (these motherfuckers keep showing up in my house. Where the fuck are they coming from??).
  • Wow. I'm sorry you have to with that kind of shit, lolo. I'd want to punch out your aunt too.
  • It does make me feel a lot better to know I'm not overreacting and I have the Knottie Army on my side. :)

• Sending support! I would have attempted the same thing you did. And I think your responses were very cool-headed, superior, and classy. Go you! And whoever has your love sure is lucky for it; it would be impossible not to feel vindicated by your loyalty. 

Then happy I, that love and am beloved 
    Where I may not remove nor be removed.

--William Shakespeare (Sonnet 25)

That's right. You just keep toeing that line. It's not like you've never had your account deleted before or anything.
  • WOW.  The thirst is real with this one.  
    Anniversary

I've been ignoring you because honestly, I don't think you're worth my time, but Lolo is. So, what the fuck is the matter with you?

• Lolo you should be flattered that you get to be the center of attention!!!! I think you have an admirer ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Oh goody. BSCbeans has managed to attempt trolling this thread and trying to further harass lolo. I'm actually not sad about this because it just inches closer to the stage left exit. And once that exit happens, there's no coming back.
    *********************************************************************************

• emmaaa said:
    Oh goody. BSCbeans has managed to attempt trolling this thread and trying to further harass lolo. I'm actually not sad about this because it just inches closer to the stage left exit. And once that exit happens, there's no coming back.
    Two people in one week? We'd be so lucky if that happened!
    That's the spirit!! :D
    *********************************************************************************

• I said a lot upthread about anger being a good spark to action, particularly when that action is standing up for someone else, so while I don't normally like to feed this particular troll, here I am.

Knock it off, BSCbeans. This shit isn't cool, and no matter how much you dislike Lolo, you're crossing all kinds of lines. I leave it to the mods whether you've crossed a line in terms of the TOS, but you're crossing the shit out of the lines of Being a Decent Person. Sit the next few plays out; you're making a damn fool of yourself.
    QFT. That was some bullshit right there.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• emmaaa said:
    Oh goody. BSCbeans has managed to attempt trolling this thread and trying to further harass lolo. I'm actually not sad about this because it just inches closer to the stage left exit. And once that exit happens, there's no coming back.
    Two people in one week? We'd be so lucky if that happened!
    Apparently my involvement/lurking has been too sporadic lately. Who's the first?
  •  

Can you stop?  You're embarrassing yourself.
  • luckya23 said:

@flantastic

Mrs4Everhart

Ha really? 
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Lolo, I'm pretty sure my dog's shit comes out on fire judging by how it goes everywhere when he has an upset tummy. All I have to do is give him a Greenie. There's an almost full box on top of my refrigerator, unused for this reason. Just say the word. All you need is the glitter.

I still have my embossing stuff from my invitations. That might be even better than glitter. Hell, I have... GLITTER EMBOSSING POWDER. 

Choosing to (mostly) ignore the recent turn of events. 

• luckya23 said:

@flantastic

Mrs4Everhart

How? I don't really need to know.

• Late to the party by your aunt is a fucking asshole (and so is another certain someone, but we all know that). Ain't nothing with a little righteous anger.

I honestly don't get the opinion that people shouldn't let themselves just be angry sometimes. Bottling shit up is the exact opposite of healthy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards