Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Zazzle Save the Dates?

Hi ladies!

I purchased a groupon a while back for Zazzle.com save the dates and it turns out only a few are offered with photos which is what I want. They don't let you have a digital proof before/after ordering so you can alter something that isn't right...and you need bleeds 1/16th of an inch will be cut and I'm nervous it's going to chop our picture too far. Have any of you ladies dealt with Zazzle? What are your experiences? Any advice is much appreciated! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Zazzle Save the Dates?

• Options
    I used Zazzle to print non-wedding invitations and they came out very badly.  The chocolate brown I selected for the print looked green when I received the final print, and the lettering looked kind of fuzzy--not crisp.  I will not be using them again.
  • Options
    Try Vistaprint.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Everything I have gotten from Zazzle has been great, but I have never ordered invitations or STDs from them.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Thanks all!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered my STDs from Zazzle and other than some white lines along the edge being a little wobbly in some places (I really don't care, as I'm sure no one else will notice or care, either), mine came out great. I actually made a goof when I first ordered them by not deleted the sample photo off of the back of the invite, and they contacted me to fix the problem rather than just processing my order, so their customer service was great. For the price I paid, I'm happy.
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I did the Groupon thing too.  I ended up having my brother design our STDs (he's going to school for graphic design) and just uploaded it as a jpeg to their blank option.  It turned out pretty good, I was worried about what it would look like especially since we weren't using one of their pre-made STDs. 

1/16th of an inch isn't a huge amount, so as long as you have a tiny bit of space around your picture that you don't care is cut off, then you should be fine.  Plus I think they have a 100% satisfaction money back guaranteed so I'm sure if you don't like it they will refund your groupon cost or make new ones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards