Oregon

Choose a photographer with a vision

Hey there brides.  My name is Will.  Please allow me to share something with you.  Of the hundreds of photos my wife and I posed for on our wedding day, we only received one that we liked.  The rest of our photos were lifeless and boring.  We wanted more art; more feeling; more breath; more emotion.  Fewer cheesy photos and corny poses.  The problem was that our photographer didn't have a vision.  Anyone can trigger a shutter...and I mean anyone. 

That was years ago.  I'm now a Portland wedding photographer.  I choose to shoot 100% film.  I love the way it captures light, color, and the feeling of the moment.  I love the fact that film is more than just 1's and 0's on a data card; that it is an actual organic record of the light that bounced off of you and through my lens.

I hope you jump up and down when you receive your wedding photos; that you don't, as I did, wish that you'd paid a little more attention to your choice of photographer.   Please look for someone that has a vision, a look.  Then, if you like their look, you'll like your wedding photos.

Check out my website when you have a chance: www.williamfisherphoto.com">www.williamfisherphoto.com.  I hope that you give me a chance to document the day you'll never forget.

Re: Choose a photographer with a vision

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

According to TheKnot rules, vendors aren't allowed to post

No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community. If you are interested in advertising opportunities, please contact salesinfo@theknot.com Wedding professionals involved in a wedding-related enterprise cannot post any information on The Knot message boards, even if offering services free of charge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards