Wedding Woes
Options

Put on your yarmulke...

Happy Hanukkah to our peeps that celebrate! 

Good morning.  

Just biding my time until my day off tomorrow.  

Hoping my mom and uncle are being safe in their travels. They left for TX last night. 

Re: Put on your yarmulke...

• Options
    *sitting in your boat* 

The weather turned something fierce last night.  Brrrr.

I'm here at work waiting for other people to do THEIR work so I can finish mine.  I have a feeling it'll not happen OR it'll happen at 3pm.  NOT HAPPY.  But what can I do?
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2014
    I dropped my wallet (it's a small one that holds my ID and debit only...so much easier than dragging a purse/larger wallet for daycare runs) in the driveway last night and it rained last night and this morning.  I just found it after a frantic search. 

I hope it's not ruined.  I pulled everything out and have it drying on the counter.  

I guess I can tell DH that he can get me a new one for Christmas if it's ruined.  :)
  • Options
    Sad, but new things are fun? 

I feel like it should be 10:30 and not 8:15.  WHYYYYYY

Also----why after packing nearly the entire house on my own, did I feel bad that H's closets were still full?

If I were smart, I would've started throwing some of my stuff in those closets too. 
  • Options
    I'm trying to get over some family drama stuff.  It's tough because we've never really had any with my side of the family but DH pointed out that this kind of thing has been pulled by this person for the last couple of years.  How's that for vague?

I'm getting my SS and teacher gifts ready today.  I'm hoping to have the SS gift finished and shipped by tomorrow.
  • Options

Shipped 1 and 2 off for their last days of school this year.  I was supposed to go to M2's preschool party, but Max is sick (from both ends). I didn't think it would be cool to share that.

So I did my first yoga dvd and now I'm hitting the showers while Max takes his third nap today.

We're watching Frozen this afternoon.

• Options
    @tawillers I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with family drama.  That kind of thing really blows, but knowing it's nothing you can control does help a bit.  AND that your spouse backs you up.  That helps tons.

I didn't do SS this year, *enter same reason for all "slacking"* and I'm sad about it.  Next year...next year. 

Also, H and I have decided that we both need to buckle down and have a more concerted effort on improving health after the move.  It's just so "easy" to be convenience food hoars and eat like crap.
  • Options
    Thanks, O.  It's just depressing.  It has a lot to do with accepting that priorities are very different for everyone.
  • Options
    Sorry Taw.  It's hard to accept priority differences.  Very hard.
  • Options
    Ugh Taw. I hate when that type of drama rears it's head.  :(  
  • Options
    *wrinkles nose*  I'm with conn.  It's just disappointing how people justify their actions.
  • Options
    That is all awesome stuff Dixie!! 
  • Options
    Awesome news Dixie!

DD has a double ear infection, pink eye, and a cold. We got medicine yesterday so she's not contagious but last night was hard. She is normally pretty easy going but she couldn't sleep and ended up crying so hard she made herself sick. This morning she was in better spirits so I'm hoping she's on the mend.

Right now I'm just trying to get to Thursday. That's my last day of work and next week I have some doctor's appointments that I am honestly happy for.
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2014
    I found out some information yesterday that made me really angry.  Then I realized I was so angry because my feelings were really very hurt.  It's not necessarily very rational of me to have hurt feelings and I know I can't control other people's behavior; feelings are still hurt, so there you go.  It's made me draw a firm line in the sand with future endeavors that I know consider unbreakable for me.

Other than that, I've been running my tail end off at work today.  Then I'm watching True Detective with my skeptics group tonight and I'm super excited about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards