Knottie Tech Help

How do I customize the RSVP page and add a contact page

Hi Gals!

I'm in the middle of putting the finishing touches on our wedding website but I'm running into two issues.
1. I want people to be able to contact us with wedding related questions through the website and can't find a contact page option. I retitled the guest book for the time being, but that means their questions are public. Does anyone know how to make one?
2. The RSVP page doesn't work at all for me. Does anyone know how to set one up? I need one that has for the following information:

You are welcome to arrive any time after 2:00 p.m. if you would like to set up your campsite, play disc golf, fish or have a beer in a hammock.

Date: Saturday, July 4, 2015
Time: 5:00 p.m.

Your contact information

Your email address will be visible to the couple only

Will you be attending?

Re: How do I customize the RSVP page and add a contact page

• Hi @eranfaraway,

The current wedding websites are not optimized to include a contact page, you can however, create a bonus page where you can include contact information in order to reach you with any questions.

The RSVP page is only to RSVP with the person's first and last name. You can include that information on a separate page but unfortunately it is not able to be customized in that way.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you but if you have anymore questions please let me know.

Thank You!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards