Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Viper Apparel reviews?

I am shopping for a wedding dress and found a website that says it is an authorized retailer of a bunch of designers, and has dresses for cheaper than the stores sometimes. Its called Viper apparel, but off course, online wedding dress shopping raises some alarm, so I wanted to see if anyone had anything good or bad to say about the site. Thanks!

Re: Viper Apparel reviews?

• Options
    Most sites that sell cheap wedding dress are selling knock offs. However, it looks like this is an actual store in Michigan. I think it might be safe, but I would give them a call and see what their policies are and get a feel for them before ordering online.
  • Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Have you tried Pearl's Place?  They are highly recommended.  You need to telephone them during their business hours to get their prices.

www.pearlsplace.com

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Viper is legit. They have a store close to where I live in Michigan (birch run). They just tend to carry last seasons dresses, but some are current season. The dresses are authentic. I bought my prom dress there, and know a number of women who bought dresses for formal events or bridesmaids dresses there.
  • Options
    I have not tried it but as marie said, if it is a tried one, you can get the one for yourself. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards