Snarky Brides
Options

Anyone Thinking of Chocolate Favors?

Just thought I'd drop in and let y'all know that Lindt.com is having their annual 50% off 100 mix-and-match truffles sale. Also, there are multiple promo codes on the web you can piggyback at checkout to take additional $$$ off. Under $75 for 200 truffles sounds good to me! :)

Re: Anyone Thinking of Chocolate Favors?

• Options
    We stopped in at a Lindt store for the first time over the weekend.  Oh my WORD.  I was staring in shock at one of the walls and a guy came up to ask if I wanted help - I just waved randomly at the wall and said "I'm just... enjoying..."  He said "I KNOW!  I could hardly believe it when I found out I got to work here!  Have a sample!" - handed me a white chocolate ball and flitted off.  I am in love.
    **The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
  • Options
    Thank you for this!  I wanted to get a specific truffle for our sweets table
  • Options
    We used Lindt truffles as out favors (we got them in our wedding colors, which also happened to be our favorite flavors). They were so good. I bought them during a sale so they were a steal, too. Highly recommend!
  • Options
    We used a variety pack of Lindt truffle balls as our favors; I don't think anyone walked out with them, they were GONE ASAP! Best part was taking the left-overs home. Totally tempted to buy more on sale just because.
  • Options
    Oh Hell, now why did I NOT know about this? Why did I not think to Google this?

Does this qualify as a reason to have a wedding redo?
  • Options
    I'm using them for my favors, thanks for the share! 
  • Options
    ugggh just another reason I should have lurked before buying 250 navy and coral beer coozies approx. 5 minutes after he proposed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards