Chit Chat
Options

Dear Lunch

I need you in my tummy right now. I have gotten three emails all day, the office is empty, and the sound of tummy's grumbling is echoing down the bare halls.

The sushi place doesn't open until 11.

Please lunch pleaseeeeeeeee!

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 

Re: Dear Lunch

• Options
    This is me too. I made my lunch this morning and I am so tempted to just gobble it up right now....
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    mmm sushi.... that sounds amazing. We all have to get lunch before 1:30 as ALL THE FOODS ARE CLOSED at 1:30 where I work. 

• Options
    Oh jeeze I didn't even think about that. God I hope sushi's open!

I'm basically calling two rolls of spicy tuna as my 'seven fishes' for the day.

• Options
    I'm sitting here asking myself if it's too early to make tacos. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I'm sitting here asking myself if it's too early to make tacos. 
    It is never too early to make tacos.
    Seconded.

• Options
    I just have 3 more hours and then I am free! I already ate my lunch and am now eating candy canes like they are going out of style.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Its so slow here too.   Kind-of painful.  

I have to go into the club later.  250 people for dinner.   I'm making ribbons to put in my pony tail for tonight.  That is how bored I am.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I'M SO BORED. My boss took this week off, my desk is almost clear, and I'm still stuck here until the forced holiday lunch at one...I really want to just leave but then I look like the office witch. I might try "Oh, I'd love to stay until 3 PM but it's my birthday so I was kind of hoping to get the afternoon to myself before the Christmas madness begins." Like, if I just had to work I'd be fine with it as most people do have to work on their birthdays, obviously, but to make me sit through a two-hour office lunch at the end of the day is a special form of torture.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This will be me at 2:01pm today

I'm gonna look like Cameron too.

• Options

I feel ya... for me, it's day 2 of starvefest.... I want all the food and am never satisfied!  Hopefully I can eat til I explode after I get off work today.

• Options
    So now that lunch is eaten ... who wants Cold Stone?

I'm so glad I've just embraced weight maitenance until after the holidays.

• Options
    MegEn1 said:

So now that lunch is eaten ... who wants Cold Stone?

I'm so glad I've just embraced weight maitenance until after the holidays.

Mud pie mojo every time. Hold the almonds.

• Options
    This will be me at 2:01pm today

I'm gonna look like Cameron too.

UO: She and Keanu win the worst actor awards for me. And I find neither of them attractive.

On a more positive note YAY LUNCH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards