Hello future brides,
My fiance and I have been engaged since June and ever since I said yes we have been struggling with his family. My family is very small and I would like to have a small wedding but his family is very large and his family would like to have a large wedding. They offered to pay for our reception since they want so many people. I agreed but now they do not want to pay for the venue that we absolutely love. They claim that it is very expensive and would like for us to have it elsewhere. When we go to all the other venues I cant help but think about my dream choice ( No other venue compares!). My fiance and I are thinking about holding off on the wedding until we can afford to have the wedding of our dreams but we still arent sure. Any advice anyone?