Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW [PICS]: I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for putting up with my BSC-ness the past few weeks. My now FI (eeekkkkk!!!!) proposed last night! 

His family invited my family and friends over for a party last night. Once everyone important to us was there, he took me aside and asked me to follow him. We went outside on the front steps of his parents' house, and he told me that he had been trying to find the right moment for weeks, but then realized that any moment would be the right moment and wanted to ask me right away. He got down on one knee with the ring and asked me right then and there. I screamed "YES!" and started jumping up and down and cried. He put the ring on my finger and we kissed, and then we went back inside, but didn't join everyone before taking a few deep breaths. Then we went back downstairs to the party, FI found his wine glass and dinged it a few times with a fork to get everyone's attention, and announced to everyone that we were engaged. Everyone screamed in excitement and all at once started hugging us. It was absolutely perfect, and I can't wait to start planning! 

And now, pics!!!!!!

Re: AW [PICS]: I'm engaged!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards