Arizona-Phoenix

Delete

edited January 2015 in Arizona-Phoenix
The user has chosen to delete this post for privacy reasons.

Re: Delete

•     You should post this on Etiquette. This board isn't that active.

I will tell a couple of things- you should not be involved at all in the shower or bach party. Those are gifts, not requirements. Her money is hers, to spend as she wants and if she doesn't feel like spending a bunch on an expensive bachelorette, she doesn't have to. Did you ask anyone's budget before picking the dress designer?
      Maybe she has money stuff going on that you have no idea about. Also, just because your other BM's haven't said anything about the costs doesn't mean they don't feel taken advantage of.
        Kicking her out is a friendship ending move. Her "job" is to show up on the day and smile. That's it.
    Before you start listing "duties" and articles in TK or whatever, allow me to point out that TK and wedding magazines are businesses that are trying to make money. They do not care about your relationships with your family/friends after the wedding. I suggest you poke around on the boards and read the many posts from women who have ended friendships with people they cared about because of the way a bride treated them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2015
    The user has deleted this post for privacy reasons.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards