Chit Chat
Options

Sometimes my h is weird...

He just walked into the room and said "lets go to West Virginia and find Mothman. We'll be majorly rich"

Re: Sometimes my h is weird...

• Options
    I don't get it. lol

• Options
    I dunno just sharing in the weird rando statements of SOs...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yesterday, in the middle of a restaurant H VERY LOUDLY exclaimed "I've been INSIDE that dragon!". He used to work at a mini-golf course in high school, but still... DUDE.
  • Options
    Husband's favorite joke: Did you hear the one about the guy who got his butt blown off in a landmine accident?  Yeah, it was a real dis-ass-ter.

Any time anyone injures their rear end, some sort of dis-ass-ter comment comes out of his mouth.  It got so annoying that about 6 months ago, I had to tell him to stop or I was going to walk out of the room any time he said it.

And on the random statements thing, I had an ex who, for no reason at all for about a month, would walk around saying "I am Dracula, and I am here to party," when he entered a room.  No idea why.  It was so bizzarely goofy and completely fit with his personality, so I couldn't help but laugh.  But yeah, it was weird.
  • Options
    When DH gets out of bed, he likes to move my arm and then replace his body with a large Psyduck plush. As though I won't notice I am cuddling a pokemon and not my husband.

Last night, he came downstairs. I didn't look at him at first because I was in the middle of a video game, but then he sat next to me and said, "I used your new detangler brush on my beard." He had poofed his whole beard out... it looked like he had an afro on his face! It is still poofy and I can't stop laughing every time I look at him.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards