Not Engaged Yet

Accountability

It's Monday!!!  Time to be Accountable!

B: Yogurt; maybe oatmeal if I'm still hungry
L:  I'm really torn - I should do soup & salad but the diner will be having perogies.
D: Again torn - I'm thinking about stopping off and picking up ingredients to make meatloaf, or I have a pork roast in the fridge I could make.
S: Dry cereal, Hot chocolate

E:  Hoping to find time to walk on the treadmills @ work.

Anniversary

Re: Accountability

• B- Yogurt and coffee
    L-leftover meatloaf and steamed green beans
    D- More Meatloaf because I made two loaves and I guess I'll pick up some broccoli on the way home.

E- CrossFit
  • B: coffee, English muffin with strawberry jam

S: banana

L: chicken salad on a pita

D: Don't know...

• Well, tonight is a special occasion....

B: Coffee with creamer and sugar
    L: Trader Joes frozen thingy with chickpeas, kale, and couscous I think? Whatever it is, it has 30% of my daily fiber and looks good and healthy.
    D: Homemade BBQ WINGS!!! I haven't made them in months, and they're in celebration of The Bachelor premiering tonight. I estimate that they're about 1000 calories, and I'll leave at least that much room in my plan for them today.

E: At least 30 minutes cardio, and will do a 30 minute stretching video too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • B:  breakfast shake and deli turkey meat
    L:  soup (chicken, zucchini, onion, celery, potato with hot sauce and coconut milk drizzle and 1/2 chopped avocado), apple
    S:  (if needed) 2 scrambled eggs with ghee and carrots or snap peas
    D:  Braised Chicken Thighs with Almonds and Raisins (LINK)

WO:  PiYo Upper Body
  • B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with blueberries

L-vegan enchiladas

S- apple

D- not sure yet I think some aspargus, sweet potato and eggplant patties before rehearsal

S- pita chips

E- quick abs work out

Anniversary

• B - Oatmeal with almonds, black coffee

L - Not sure...I have a can of clam chowder and some bread, so probably that

D - Something quick from Panera.  I've been craving one of their salads.

S - Naan and hummus and red wine

E - Hot yoga and BALLET!!
  • B - Blueberry Greek Yogurt & a banana
    S - Granola Bar
    L - Sugar Snap Peas
    S - Chicken & Crackers, Veggie Chips
    D - TBD!

E - ...dreading.  I'm still SO SORE from yesterday.  I did squats with a bar for the first time yesterday and I've been a big baby all day because of it.  I am going to do at least 25 minutes of Yoga though, and at least a little weight training.  BF was sweet enough to go buy me my own curl bar today <3 (probably so he didn't have to keep changing the weights back and forth, haha).
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • B - 1 String Cheese
    L - 3, no wait a sec...5 Jordan almonds
    D - Fish tacos using a Mahi Mahi I caught myself in the Pacific on Friday (froze it, it's not old). 1/2 bottle of champagne.  

E - 3 mile run
  • B - banana and PB2 (I'm addicted!)
    S - Greek yogurt
    L - My normal work lunch of a spinach tortilla with turkey and cheese, baby carrots, applesauce, and sugar free Jello
    S - Babybel cheese and almonds
    D - Not sure yet... some sort of chicken with veggies
    E - Not sure when I'll start exercising again. Waiting for my sinuses to get back to normal so I can breathe properly. Maybe later this week?

• B - 1 String Cheese
    L - 3, no wait a sec...5 Jordan almonds
    D - Fish tacos using a Mahi Mahi I caught myself in the Pacific on Friday (froze it, it's not old). 1/2 bottle of champagne.  

E - 3 mile run

Reminds me of this...

• Tuesday:

B:  Greek Yogurt and coffee
    L:  Grilled chicken, cheesy potatoes, and macaroni salad
    D:  No idea - I WAS going to stop at the grocery store and get all the ingredients for meatloaf but I got to work late, so now it's going to be a game of 'what do I have in the freezer'
    S:  dry cereal
    E:  I think I'm too lazy for this one - just not motivated.

Anniversary
  • Tuesday Accountability:

B: 1 NO WAIT 2 slices of an English Muffin (aka one English muffin) and two spoonfuls of strawberry jam

L: a 3...no 5 oz. container of tomato basil soup, and one grilled cheese sandwich

D: 15, no 20 egg noodles with chopped ham, onion, 50 shreds of cheddar cheese, and some Maggi seasoning

E: Screw that shit.

*******************************************************************************************

• Can I join in?  I'm an old infrequent poster that desperately needs to form some sustainable habits in 2015.  Have lbs to lose and a healthy lifestyle to create, and you guys would be a great group to stay accountable with.

B: 2 hardboiled eggs with salt (1 mini packet) and pepper, green tea with tsp honey

L: spinach salad with fresh peppers (red, yellow, and green), grilled chicken, feta cheese, kalamata olives, asparagus, artichokes and balsamic vinagrette

D: 1 6 oz. piece flounder (brushed with olive oil), baked cauliflower with capers and tomatoes

E: 45 min of treadmill running, 15 min of body weight squats, abs, leg lifts, 20 min of stretching

• B - Breakfast Shake 

S - Banana & Granola Bar

L - Steamed Potatoes, Peas, Peppers

S - Greek Yogurt

S - Carrots

D - TBD, likely leftover deer tacos

I'm all about the Snacks ;)

E - Jillian Michaels video, plus some curls and squats.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards