North Carolina
Options

Raleigh Venues for Ceremony/Reception?

klynn0504klynn0504 member
First Anniversary
edited January 2015 in North Carolina

I'm looking for a venue in raleigh or the surrounding area (at most an hour away from Raleigh) and need any recommendations you have! Ideally I'd like an outdoor ceremony with an indoor or tented reception at the same location. We would like to be able to choose our own caterer or at least bring our own alcohol. We are expecting about 125 guests. Does anyone know of any places similar to this? I'd like to not spend more than $5000 for the venue.

Thanks All!

Re: Raleigh Venues for Ceremony/Reception?

• Options
    edited January 2015
    I've been looking at these two:
    (They also offer cheaper rates for Sundays when a Saturday wedding is already booked; plus they encourage Sat/Sun bookings to share tents and therefore save that way, too). You probably couldn't fit 125 people inside, but outside in a tent looks like it would work. Mebane; about 44 min from Crabtree Valley mall.
    and
    The rates aren't posted for the latter, but at the bridal show they said it was around $3000 per entire weekend. The lady also mentioned that it was likely the owner would allow two brides to share the weekend, which would further cut costs--One couple has a Fri rehearsal/ Sat afternoon-evening ceremony reception; the other couple has a Sat morning rehearsal and a Sun ceremony reception? And she said tent was included.
    Near Durham/Chapel Hill.

I'm a June 2016, but figured it was best to start looking early, myself (because, you know, June!). Need to tour a few places before making the final booking (we're also looking at an Outer Banks or mountain wedding), but those are definitely two I'm thinking about, though I'd want to find another bride to share the booking to fit in our budget.
  • Options
    Check out Rigmor House in Chapel Hill, NC

• Options
    The Bradford in New Hill, NC! Great pricing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards