Michigan-Detroit
Options

FOR SALE: Allure 9002 dress in champagne/silver with mermaid slip

Hi!

I've mostly been a lurker on these boards, but I got married on September 20 of last year in Rochester.  Although I had the dress of my dreams, I've decided to sell it.  I fell in love with this dress the first time I tried it on in the store and bought it immediately.  The dress is a size 8, but I'm usually a street size 4 for dresses or sometimes 6 for bottoms.   For reference, when they measured me for the dress, I was 34-26-39 and with my shoes I was about 5 foot 8.5 inches (I could have gotten the skirt shorterend a little but decided not to because I liked the way it looked).   For me, there was a lot of wiggle room in the top and waist to go larger because of the corset back, but not much in the hips without getting it taken out.   It is the champagne/silver color, but the champagne is light, not orange like some of the other champagne dresses I tried on.  I can't tell you how many compliments I got on this dress and I felt like a model in it.  You can see it on the allure website at http://www.allurebridals.com/products/9002.  If you'd like to see pictures of the dress from my wedding (including with it bustled/not bustled, the details, or to see how the champagne color photographed), feel free to send me a private message and let me know what you want to see! 

I know there are websites where you can sell used dresses, but was hoping someone local might want it so I didn't have to worry about how to ship it safely.  I paid $1,500 for the dress, the mermaid slip cost about $100 (although I ended up getting it for free because I had a store credit for buying the dress the first day I went to try it on), and spent about $80 to get it bustled.  It's been professionally cleaned since the wedding and is ready for its next owner!  I'm asking $750 for the dress and slip (plus shipping if you don't want to pick it up).   Private message me if you are interested!    

Re: FOR SALE: Allure 9002 dress in champagne/silver with mermaid slip

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards